SPINACH, FETA, & EGG TOAST
Feta Cheese Crumbled
Whole Wheat Bread
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Crack one egg into a small bowl.
2. Next, add water to a medium – sized boiling pot and bring the water to a light boil. Once the water has boiled add in one tablespoon of White Vinegar.
TIP: The splash of white vinegar helps the egg form more quickly!
3. Then, use a whisk to stir the water creating a vortex in the center. (Stir for 30 seconds)
4. Gently add in your egg at the center of the vortex and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Once the egg is cooked remove from pot with a slotted spoon and drain excess water.
5. Place egg onto toast, add salt and pepper to taste.