GRILL CHEESE AND VEGGIES
PREP TIME : 0 minutes COOK TIME : 10 minutes TOTAL TIME: About 10 minutes SERVES: 1
Recipe By: Brittney Grant
2 slice Sourdough Bread
2 slice Mozzarella Cheese (Swiss is a great alternative)
- Start by removing stems from Kale leaves.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium high heat until hot. Add Kale and a pinch of salt to pot, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Uncover pot, reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes until kale is soft.
- Arrange the Kale onto one side of bread. Add mozzarella cheese directly on top, and add second bread slice.
- Using a Grill Pan or a Panini Press grill sandwich over medium heat until marked with grill lines and the cheese has completely melted, usually 3 to 5 minutes. (Be sure to spray the pan with cooking spray before adding sandwich) If your using a grill pan, grill sandwich on each side until nicely marked by the grill. This dish is best served Hot!
Give this recipe a try, share a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #cookingwithbritt
FACEBOOK.COM/ BRITTNEY GRANT