SHRIMP SCAMPI PASTA
PREP TIME : 5 minutes COOK TIME : 15 minutes TOTAL TIME: About 20 minutes SERVES: up to 4
Recipe By: Brittney Grant
1 Pound Raw Shrimp (Peeled and Deveined)
1 box Linguini Noodles
Fresh Mince Garlic (4 Cloves)
Butter (3 tbsp)
2 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
Scallion (2 stalks)
Red Pepper Flakes
Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
Mrs. Dash (Garlic & Herb)
Grated Parmesan Cheese
HOW TO MAKE
- Prepare shrimp by seasoning with a pinch of ground black pepper and Mrs. Dash and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook according to directions on package. (roughly 8 to 10 minutes) Add a couple drops of olive oil to prevent sticking.
3. While pasta is cooking melt butter and olive oil in a large skillet pan over medium-high heat. Once the butter has melted add minced garlic and let sauté for about 1 minute.
4. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp has turned pink, stirring often. (roughly 3 to 5 minutes.)
5. Drain and add cooked linguini to skillet pan and toss.
6. Add lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes and scallions. Toss well to combine. Serve and Enjoy!
7. Add a pinch of grated Parmesan cheese to top. (optional)
Give this recipe a try, share a photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #cookingwithbritt
FACEBOOK.COM/ BRITTNEY GRANT