EGG – IN – A -HOLE
PREP TIME : 1 minute COOK TIME : 5 minutes TOTAL TIME: About 6 minutes SERVES: 1
Recipe By: Brittney Grant
2 slice Whole Wheat Bread
Chives (for garnish)
Cookie Cutter or Cup
HOW TO MAKE
- Using a cookie cutter or cup, cut out a circle shape from the center of each slice of bread. Reserve circle cutout.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the slices and circle cutouts to the pan and cook until slightly toasted
- Turn slices and cutouts and carefully break an egg into the center of each slice.
- Cook until the egg white is just set and yolk is fully cooked to your liking, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to plated and garnish with chives and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh fruit and Enjoy! (optional)
Give this recipe a try, share a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #cookingwithbritt
FACEBOOK.COM/ BRITTNEY GRANT