Want to improve the overall health of your hair and scalp while retaining length??
The a natural wooden hair brush and/or comb is an absolute staple. Whether you have super thick curly hair or really fine straight fine hair, you hair can benefit tremendously from using a natural wooden or bamboo hair brush with minimal effort. Bamboo is a natural self-generating resource that provides both environmental and health benefits.
ACCORDING TO SCIENCE……
Composed of 70% all-natural silica, the highest amount of vegetative silica in any plant, bamboo is a bonanza for hair.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?? LET ME EXPLAIN FURTHER……
Silica is an important trace mineral that slowly depletes as we age; Lack of this vital mineral can affect our hair, skin, nails as well as other organs in the body.
Silica helps to strengthen your blood vessels and improve circulation which can therefore stimulate blood flow to your scalp and encourage growth while strengthening hair follicles.
SOURCES OF SILICA……
While Silica can be found in some common fruits and vegetables, it can also be supplemented as a vitamin or consumed as tea, using a wooden hair brush will nourish your tresses directly at the source!
Here Are 6 More Reasons Everyone Should Use a Wooden Hair Brush.
1. Wooden brushes are safe to use for all hair types
2. Wooden bristles help to naturally condition your hair, evenly distributing natural oils down the hair shaft.
3. Bamboo is great at cleaning the hair and scalp. it helps to clear your scalp, removing pollutants, dead skim cells and product build-up.
4. Wooden bristles are as gentle as they are durable and therefore less likely to cause breakage during combing or detangling.
5. Wooden bristles often feel like massaging fingers against your scalp and therefore helps increase circulation and blood flow to the scalp.
6. Unlike some synthetic brushes and combs, wooden bristles don’t produce any static.
To optimize your benefits of the superior beauty enhancing agent, silica, use hair products that contain bamboo extract, try a 30-day bamboo tea detox, eat foods that are high in silica, or try a bamboo dietary supplement. (Consult with Doctor prior to taking any supplements)
This brush featured in this photo be purchased at IKEA