PREP TIME : 5 minutes COOK TIME : 20 minutes TOTAL TIME: About 25 minutes SERVES: 4
Recipe By: Brittney Grant
- 2 cup Egg Whites
- 1 large Roma Tomato (chopped)
- 2 cup Spinach
- Red Bell Peppers (optional)
- Green Bell Peppers (optional)
- Mozzarella Cheese (or Parmesan)
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Pan
- Cooking Spray
- Lightly coat muffin pan with cooking spray or butter and preheat oven to 350°F
- In a measuring cup or mixing bowl add two cups of egg whites with a dash of salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Add spinach to the bottom of each muffin cup and place other ingredients on top including the sliced tomatoes, bell peppers and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins and enjoy!
TIP: To save time you can make a large batch of egg muffins, heat them up every morning and go! Great for work and school.
FACEBOOK.COM/ BRITTNEY GRANT