5 – MINTUE TOFU RAMEN SOUP
PREP TIME : 5 minutes COOK TIME : 3 minutes TOTAL TIME: About 8 minutes SERVES: 4-5
Recipe By: Brittney Grant
- Trader Joe’s Miso Ginger Broth or 2tsp white miso paste + 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced Portebella or Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1/3 cup shredded Bok Choy or Chard
- 1/2 cup Extra Firm Tofu
- 3 ounce Dry Rice Noodles (Adjust per serving)
- Chopped Scallions
- Chopped Cilantro
- Pinch of Red Chile (Flakes) Pepper (optional)
- Top with Soy Sauce or Saratcha (optional)
TIP: The recipe is flexible – use whatever mushrooms and vegetables you have on hand.
- Chopped Tofu and vegetables according to directions listed above.
- In a sauce pot, bring the broth to a boil. Add in the tofu, mushrooms and vegetables while stirring the broth.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste. (If your adding red pepper flakes now will be the best time to add it to the pot for optimal flavor.)
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat.
- Top with green onions and cilantro, serve and enjoy!