Here is a compilation of my February Favorites, featuring items from some of my favorite brands including, Me & My BIG ideas, Cetaphil Juice Beauty and Sustainable Earth by Staples.
HERE ARE THE ITEMS THAT THE LIST!
1. Vive Le Color! AFRICA (Adult Coloring Book) $5.49, amazon.com
This is my absolute favorite adult coloring book! This adult coloring book offers 72 pages of beautiful and meditative designs inspired by the art and wildlife of Africa. The book also features:
- Detachable sheets make it easy to display your finished work or share pages at coloring parties
- 72 illustrations are printed single-sided on high-quality paper that is suitable pencils, markers, and watercolors
- Compact size is great for travel, and a smaller page is less time-consuming to complete
- Pad has a thick backer board so that you can color with the book on your lap
2. The 5-Minute Journal (By Alex Ikonn & UJ Ramdas) $22.95, amazon.com
This journal has greatly improved my overall outlook each day, bringing more positive thoughts and actions when it really matters.
3. Me & My BIG ideas – The Happy Planner Classic Deluxe Cover $38.87, amazon.com
This planner cover has made my planner so much more convenient and easy to store and use with features that include:
- Leather Cover wraps around your beloved Happy planner for that extra protection and style.
- Secure adorable, heart stamped snap, with pen holder.
- The front and back cover pockets.
- Formulated with calming organic calendula, sweet almond oil and sunflower oil to soften and smooth
- Paraben free, Colorant Free, Mineral Oil Free and Hypoallergenic
- Jot down notes in this Sustainable Earth single-subject notebook and enjoy knowing you’re helping the environment.
- The notebook is made of 80 percent sugar cane waste, so it uses less virgin timber than other notebooks.
- The heavy-duty cover and sturdy coil keep your notes well protected. The thick cover also makes it easy to fold the notebook over and write in it using only one hand.
Have you tried any of the products mentioned? Share your thoughts below!
FACEBOOK.COM/ BRITTNEY GRANT