We all want clear glowing skin. But while some are naturally born with gorgeous, clear skin, the rest of us strive hard to get that flawless glow as it can often feel like a never ending battle against hyper-pigmentation, dark circles, acne, blackheads, pimples and dull skin.
Using expensive creams, facial treatments and skincare services can sometimes prove to be counterproductive as results are often merely satisfactory but rather, a warrant of expendable spending and “over skincare indulgence”. What we put inside our body is even more important than what we put on the outside as your skin is usually a visible sign of your overall health, especially regarding matters of the skin.
Our skin is a direct reflection of inner being, as what we put inside our bodies directly affects our outer appearance. Thus, what we eat plays a role in our skin health and consuming the right foods can enhance natural beauty, giving our skin a natural glow!
Here are 3 healthy drinks that when consumed regularly will give you naturally clear glowing skin!
ALOE VERA JUICE «
Aloe Vera is often described as the miracle plant as it can be used to treat an array of health and skin conditions, it is therefore, the reason aloe vera can be found in so many beauty products on the market today. It’s efficacious inner fillet contains powerful skin treating aliments that helps treat common skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, sun burn, skin irritations, allergic skin reactions and dry skin.
Daily consumption of aloe vera also helps boost skin elasticity and collagen, the powerful skin binding agent proven to reverse and reduce skin aging.
Here are 5 more reasons to drink Aloe Vera Juice:
- BALANCE + ALKALINITY Aloe Vera helps keeps our body balanced as a body with an acidic PH can cause disease and illness.
- HYDRATE + GLOW Aloe Vera is a water dense plant rich in phytonutrients so it naturally treats and prevents dehydration. The hydrating properties together with the high concentration of phytonutrients helps in maintaining the natural glow of your skin. It also combats the effects of premature aging and wrinkles.
- DETOXIFIES THE LIVER Aloe Vera juice is full of vital nutrients that optimizes the body’s organ output as it flushes toxins out of the kidneys and liver thus, detoxifying the blood and urine.
- CLEARER SKIN Aloe Vera juice when consumed daily, can reduce the frequency and appearance of acne as it is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that help protect the skin. It can also help in treating common skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. In addition Aloe Vera reduce the affects of ultraviolet rays (radiation) caused by UV damage.
- DAILY HEALTH BOOST Aloe Vera juice is loaded with powerful vitamins and minerals like vitamin B, C, E and folic acid.
Look for brands that are not from concentrate, organic and contains little to no sugar. One of my favorite Aloe Vera juice brand is Aloe Gloe.
COCONUT WATER «
Coconut is one of the superior foods available that promotes beautiful youthful skin. In addition to its superior hydrating properties, coconut also aids in healing and rejuvenation of the skin’s collagen. Coconut can also help to restore the elasticity and flexibility of the skin while improving the moisture and lipid content after only light consumption. Therefore, Coconut water can be very beneficial to those with dry skin or other related skin conditions including acne and eczema.
Here are 5 more reasons to drink Coconut Water:
- NATURAL ENERGY + ELECTROLYTES Coconut Water is loaded with natural carbohydrates and glucose, important nutrients for skin health. glucose is a nutrient that is an essential component of skin cells, it also serves as natural energy boost for the skin and body therefore, creating a natural outward glow!Natural electrolytes found in Coconut Water like sodium and potassium can also help replenish lost electrolytes and water in the body as it aids in proper fluid balance.
- MAXIUM SKIN HYDRATION + GLOWING SKIN Coconut Water is rich in essential vitamins and nutrients that bear powerful hydrating properties that nourish and enrich the skin therefore providing the skin with a natural glow.
- SKIN HEALTH + PROTECTION Coconut water rich in powerful antioxidants that help remove free radicals form the body. It also helps restore natural moisture to the skin as it protects against skin damage, pollution and dry skin. In addition, coconut water is also high in vitamin C, another vital nutrient for overall skin health. Adequate intake of vitamin C found in coconut water is helps build skin collagen, a structural protein that provides skin firmness and elasticity.
- DAILY HEALTH BOOST Coconut Water is natural source vitamin C, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- BALANCE + ALKALINITY Coconut Water helps keeps our body balanced and free of harmful radicals as a body with an acidic PH can cause disease and illness.
Look for brands that are not from concentrate, organic and contains little to no sugar. One of my favorite Aloe Vera juice brand is Vita Coco.
CACTI WATER «
Prickly pear fruits are tasty oval fruits grown directly from the prickly pear cactus. Though small in size, these fruits provide the body with an array of health benefits as they are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Prickly pears in addition, are also known for their ability to improve digestion, boost the immune system, lower cholesterol levels, aid in weight loss and eliminate inflammation in the body.
Here are 5 more reasons to drink Cacti Water:
- MAXIUM SKIN HYDRATION + NATURAL GLOW The prickly pear cactus fruit is the only fruit which contains all 24 known betalains: powerful antioxidants known for their skin revitalizing benefits as it hydrates and revives the skin naturally.
- ELIMINATES FREE RADICALS + CLEANSE Prickly pears have high levels of flavonoids, polyphenols, and betalains, antioxidants that cleanse and detox the body as they help to neutralize and remove free radicals.
- DAILY HEALTH BOOST Cactus Water contains 5 naturally-occurring electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, potassium, copper, calcium dietary fiber and rare antioxidants.
- HEALTHY WATER ALTERNATIVE Although cactus water should never replace your daily water intake, it is a great water alternative, a greater option for drinking conventional juice products as provides the body with essential natural health benefits and is lower in sugar and calories the conventional juice options.
- BALANCE + ALKALINITY Cactus Water helps keeps our body balanced and free of harmful radicals as a body with an acidic PH can cause disease and illness.
Look for brands that are not from concentrate, organic and contains little to no sugar. One of my favorite Aloe Vera juice brand is Cali Water.
What’s your liquid secret to healthy glowing skin? Share your thoughts with us below.
FACEBOOK.COM/ BRITTNEY GRANT